Sunday, January 30, 2011

shift/jump unit backplane PCB is etched

I got the backplane etched.  Not really my best work, but passable.  Before I started the etching I had to touch up a bunch of spots where the toner didn't transfer very well with an etch resist pen.  So that's what  all the big globs of copper are.  One improvement from my last PCB was that I was able to do a toner transfer to add a silkscreen to the top side.  Sweet!

Solder side of the board

Looks like these traces may have run together.

These traces seem to be OK, though they're on the same 10mil pitch.

Silk screen layer!

Quite readable...

No comments:

Post a Comment